Do you want to get xr11 remote control codes, we mention them here and there are several methods to program your XR11 universal remote control with your favorite TV using the codes that we have mentioned below. If you still cannot program your remote then follow our step by step tutorial and we have also mentioned the codes right after this paragraph. So check them out and program your remote now.
- 1 Universal remote control codes XR11
- 2 How to program the XR11 remote control on the television
- 3 How to program the XR11 universal remote control without codes
- 4 How to program XR11 Universal remote control with manual method
- 5 How to program the XR11 universal remote control with Code search
Universal One-For-All Remote Control Codes For XR11
Universal remote control codes XR11
|Mark||XR11 remote codes|
|TV element||13559, 11864, 12964, 11687, 12260, 13907, 11886, 12183, 10178|
|LG TV||11178, 11993, 11265, 12246, 10032, 11934, 12271, 11032, 10017, 10178, 10856, 10700, 11758, 10442, 11530, 11314, 12731, 11637|
|Samsung TV||11959, 10587, 11632, 11060, 12281, 12284, 10812, 10766, 10482, 10702, 10030, 10814, 10060, 10329, 10650, 11903, 12051, 10032, 12280, 10178|
|Panasonic TV||11924, 10051, 12269, 11927, 10650, 10226, 11290, 10162, 11410, 11347, 10165, 10178, 11947, 11271, 10250, 11310, 11480, 11941, 10375, 11919, 12273|
|VIZIO TV||11758, 12707, 12512, 10864, 10885, 10178, 12247, 11756|
|Sony TV||11400, 10834, 11317, 11925, 11786, 10353, 11791, 11685, 11904, 10011, 10810, 11100|
How to program the XR11 remote control on the television
- Turn your “TV on”
- Now press and hold “Configuration button” (Found on the bottom left) on your XR11 remote until its LED indicator flashes from green to red
- Now enter the 5-digit code for your television using the numeric keypad on the XR11 remote control.
- You can observe that the LED status light flashes green twice, which means you have entered a functional code
- But if you entered the wrong code, keep trying with other codes until it works.
- Finally you need to check The TV’s power, mute and volume buttons + and – are working correctly. This gives you a signal that the remote has programmed correctly.
Sometimes you may not find the correct code for your XR11 universal remote at this time, you need to follow the code find method.
How to program the XR11 universal remote control without codes
In the automatic search method, all universal remote control codes have gone through a scanning process in the remote control. It scans one code at a time to find the correct remote code that works with your remote to program the command. Follow the instructions below:
Using the key code we can easily program a universal remote control and the key code identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- You must first “Turn on the device”
- press the “TV” On your “Universal remote control XR11”
- Now press and hold the “Configuration button” on the universal remote until it displays the “Bright flash” (This means it is in “learning mode”)
- Finally enter the “Key code” that you have found in the programming guide (Instruction booklet)
- Once you have done this procedure, all you need to do is “Point your remote control at the television” then “Press and hold the power” button
- You can release the “Power button” every time the screen turns off
That’s it, your TV will work fine now with the universal remote control, if your device does not work then try repeating the same procedure with the different code from the same part of the reference table.
How to program the XR11 universal remote control with Code search
If you can’t find the key code that works for the device at that time, you can configure your universal remote to search for the correct one. It’s a code in the manual that forces the remote into search mode
- First of all “Turn on the device”
- Now press and hold the “To install” button
- Enter the “9-9-1” code (three digits)
- Now hold the “Power button” on the remote control, then press the channel upwards until the device in this case your TV “Off”
The above method may take a little longer, but finding your key code is very important. Once you have completed the above procedure, your remote control should work for all in functions.