Are you looking for the 3-, 4- or 5-digit codes for your favorite universal remote control that is to operate your viewsonic TV, you can get all types of universal remote control codes here. These codes can also be used for your existing CABLE or SAT remote if your programming method is correct.
- 0.1 ViewSonic TV U4-digit universal remote codes
- 0.2 ViewSonic TV universal remote control 5-digit code list
- 0.3 ViewSonic TV universal remote control 3-digit code list
- 1 How to program ViewSonic TV universal remote control without codes
- 2 How to program ViewSonic TV Universal remote control with manual method
- 3 How to program the ViewSonic TV universal remote control with Code search
ViewSonic TV U4-digit universal remote codes
0054, 1454, 0690, 1154, 0586, 0221, 0391, 1937, 0379, 1535, 1040, 0039, 0333, 0565, 0225
0542, 0067, 1755, 0885, 0864, 0857
ViewSonic TV universal remote control 5-digit code list
ViewSonic TV universal remote control 3-digit code list
VIZIO Universal Remote Codes for VIEWSONIC TV
Universal RCA Remote Control Codes for ViewSonic TV
GE and One-For-All Universal Remote Control Codes for ViewSonic TV
Philips universal remote control codes for ViewSonic TV
How to program ViewSonic TV universal remote control without codes
In the automatic search method, all universal remote control codes have gone through a scanning process in the remote control. It scans one code at a time to find the correct remote code that works with your remote to program the command. Follow the instructions below:
- “Light up” smart device like “TV” that you want the universal remote to work.
- “Light up” remote control, press the button on the device (TV, DVD, CBL and OK / SEL) for 3 seconds. The LED indicator indicates that the device is ready to be programmed.
- Point the remote control at the device and click “CH +” & “CH-“ switches. The remote will display the on / off signals. hurry “up” Where “down” continuously until the device switch off.
- Check the code by clicking on “Power” key. The device must light up. If it starts, try changing the channel to verify that the remote is correctly programmed.
- Now press the “device” button to save the code. The device LED will blink twice to confirm the stored code.
How to program ViewSonic TV Universal remote control with manual method
Using the key code we can easily program a universal remote control and the key code identifies the make and model of your equipment.
If you can’t find the key code that works for the device at that time, you can configure your universal remote to search for the correct one. It’s a code in the manual that forces the remote into search mode
- First of all “Turn on the device”
- Now press and hold the “To install” button
- Enter the “9-9-1” code (three digits)
- Now hold the “Power button” on the remote control, then press the channel upwards until the device in this case your TV “Off”
The above method may take a little longer, but finding your key code is very important. Once you have completed the above procedure, your remote control should work for all in functions.
We hope the above methods and codes have been worked out to program your ViewSonic TV and also for your favorite remote control. These methods are used for the setup of the ViewSonic TV remote control.
If you feel good with this item then please give us a feedback, it will give us a boost to improve our site and to reach many aspiring those who are waiting for their codes remotely, we also accept new ones universal remote control codes those that work for you, please leave these codes in the comments section below, we will pass them on to other users as well by posting them on our site.