Do you own a Symphonic brand DVD player? If for some reason you have lost or damaged your symphonic dvd remote control, you are redirected to the correct page. Here we have updated Symphony DVD player codes with which you can easily set up your remote to work with your DVD.
- 1 Universal remote control code list for Symphonic DVD
- 2 How to program the Symphonic DVD universal remote control?
- 3 How to program the Symphonic DVD universal remote control without codes
- 4 How to program a symphonic DVD Universal remote control with manual method
- 5 How to program the Symphonic DVD universal remote control with Code search
Universal remote control code list for Symphonic DVD
These universal remote control codes are essential for programming the remote control of any smart device you own. You should consult the remote control user manual for its branded version to know what type of remote code it can use for programming. After getting this, you can choose a remote control code from the list available below and program your remote.
Symphonic DVD Player GE Universal Remote Codes
456, 458, 0899, 0456, 0458, 6022, 6042, 6088, 6167, 6168, 0445, 0795, 0975, 3745, 3815, 3855, 1612
Vizio Symphonic DVD Player Universal Remote Control Codes
0456, 0458, 0227, 0899, 0236
How to program the Symphonic DVD universal remote control?
The process of programming a universal remote to operate your smart device is very simple, but you have to follow the instructions carefully, otherwise you will have to restart it. Below we have mentioned all the programming methods and instructions for programming the Symphonic DVD remote control. Select a method from here and start working on it. If the method is not compatible with your remote, use an alternate method or try changing the remote control code.
How to program the Symphonic DVD universal remote control without codes
In the automatic search method, all universal remote control codes have gone through a scanning process in the remote control. It scans one code at a time to find the correct remote code that works with your remote to program the command. Follow the instructions below:
Using the key code we can easily program a universal remote control and the key code identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- You must first “Turn on the device”
- press the “TV” On your “Symphonic DVD Universal Remote Control”
- Now press and hold the “Configuration button” on the universal remote until it displays the “Bright flash” (This means it is in “learning mode”)
- Finally enter the “Key code” that you have found in the programming guide (Instruction booklet)
- Once you have done this procedure, all you need to do is “Point your remote control at the television” then “Press and hold the power” button
- You can release the “Power button” every time the screen turns off
That’s it, your TV will work fine now with the universal remote control, if your device does not work then try repeating the same procedure with the different code from the same part of the reference table.
How to program the Symphonic DVD universal remote control with Code search
If you can’t find the key code that works for the device at that time, you can configure your universal remote to search for the correct one. It’s a code in the manual that forces the remote into search mode
- First of all “Turn on the device”
- Now press and hold the “To install” button
- Enter the “9-9-1” code (three digits)
- Now hold the “Power button” on the remote control, then press the channel up until the device in this case your TV “Off”
The above method may take a little longer, but finding your key code is very important. Once you have completed the above procedure, your remote control should work for all in functions.
We hope this article on Symphonic DVD remote control codes is helpful in setting up your remote control. Don’t forget to share your comments and experience with our website. This will help us to serve you better and improve the performance of the website. Also write to us via the comments if you find a new universal remote control code that is not available to it.