Hey universal remote folks wanna get sony dvd player remote codes? so why are you looking this is the best website that can ultimately give you a list of codes. If you enter the code using the correct programming guide, you can easily operate your Sony DVD player using your favorite remote control.
- 1 Sony DVD player universal remote control code list
- 2 How to program Sony DVD universal remote control with automatic search
- 3 How to program Sony DVD Universal remote control with manual method
- 4 How to program the Sony DVD universal remote control with Code search
Sony DVD player universal remote control code list
Sony DVD player remote control 5-digit code list
Sony DVD player remote control 3-digit code list
Sony DVD player 4-digit remote control code list
How to program Sony DVD universal remote control with automatic search
In the automatic search method, all universal remote control codes have gone through a scanning process in the remote control. It scans one code at a time to find the correct remote code that works with your remote to program the command. Follow the instructions below:
- “Light up” smart device like “TV” that you want the universal remote to work.
- “Light up” remote control, press the button on the device (TV, DVD, CBL and OK / SEL) for 3 seconds. The LED indicator indicates that the device is ready to be programmed.
- Point the remote control at the device and click “CH +” & “CH-“ switches. The remote will display the on / off signals. hurry “up” Where “down” continuously until the device switch off.
- Check the code by clicking on “Power” key. The device must light up. If it starts, try changing the channel to verify that the remote is correctly programmed.
- Now press the “device” button to save the code. The device LED will blink twice to confirm the stored code.
How to program Sony DVD Universal remote control with manual method
Using the key code we can easily program a universal remote control and the key code identifies the make and model of your equipment.
If you can’t find the key code that works for the device at that time, you can configure your universal remote to search for the correct one. It’s a code in the manual that forces the remote into search mode
- First of all “Turn on the device”
- Now press and hold the “To install” button
- Enter the “9-9-1” code (three digits)
- Now hold the “Power button” on the remote control, then press the channel up until the device in this case your TV “Off”
The above method may take a little longer, but finding your key code is very important. Once you have completed the above procedure, your remote control should work for all in functions.
In this blog post, we have mentioned each Universal remote control codes for Sony DVD Player, but if you have problems with the above universal remote control codes or we failed to mention some codes, please leave a comment, we will rectify the faults, and we will also mention these Sony DVD Player remote control codes.