The universal remote is one of the best ways to control all your electrical devices with just one remote. For this, we have decided to share the Sony Cable Box universal remote control codes. We will share the right sony decoder codes and the right guide to make sure everything goes smoothly. As these codes are tested by experts, so we can assure you that they will work correctly. Now check the methods to program your remote control with your cable box.
List of universal remote control codes for Sony cable box
|Hamlin / Treat||222 223 224 225 226|
|Jerrold / GI||201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 218|
|Oak||227 228 229|
|Panasonic||219 220 221|
|Atlanta scientist||209 210 211|
How to program Sony universal remote control without codes
In the automatic search method, all universal remote control codes have gone through a scanning process in the remote control. It scans one code at a time to find the correct remote code that works with your remote to program the command. Follow the instructions below:
- “Light up” smart device like “TV” that you want the universal remote to work.
- “Light up” remote control, press the button on the device (TV, DVD, CBL and OK / SEL) for 3 seconds. The LED indicator indicates that the device is ready to be programmed.
- Point the remote control at the device and click “CH +” & “CH-“ switches. The remote will display the on / off signals. hurry “up” Where “down” continuously until the device switch off.
- Check the code by clicking on “Power” key. The device must light up. If it starts, try changing the channel to verify that the remote is correctly programmed.
- Now press the “device” button to save the code. The device LED will blink twice to confirm the stored code.
How to program Sony Universal remote control with manual method
Using the key code we can easily program a universal remote control and the key code identifies the make and model of your equipment.
If you can’t find the key code that works for the device at that time, you can configure your universal remote to search for the correct one. It’s a code in the manual that forces the remote into search mode
- First of all “Turn on the device”
- Now press and hold the “To install” button
- Enter the “9-9-1” code (three digits)
- Now hold the “Power button” on the remote control, then press the channel up until the device in this case your TV “Off”
The above method may take a little longer, but finding your key code is very important. Once you have completed the above procedure, your remote control should work for all in functions.
This was exactly what you need to program the Sony universal remote control. So now is the time to enjoy the headache-free experience with just one remote control.