We have provided many kinds of universal remote control codes, if you need any kind of remote codes just ask us through the comments section below, we will give the codes to those brands / devices. But now we give the remote control codes for Sony Blu-ray player, you can easily type the codes mentioned below through your remote control and can be programmed with your Sony Blu-ray player.
- 0.1 Sony Blu-ray Disc Player 5-Digit Universal Codes
- 0.2 Sony Blu-ray Disc Player Universal 4-Digit Codes
- 0.3 Sony Blu-ray Disc Player Universal 3-Digit Codes
- 1 How to program the Sony Blu-Ray universal remote control without codes?
- 2 How to program Sony Blu-Ray Universal remote control with manual method
- 3 How to program the Sony Blu-Ray universal remote control with Code search
Sony Blu-ray Disc Player 5-Digit Universal Codes
Sony Blu-ray Disc Player Universal 4-Digit Codes
2484, 1516, 2014, 2020, 2022, 2065, 2103, 2108, 2113, 2162, 2171, 2176, 2189, 2203, 2226, 2238, 2244, 2251, 2257, 2273, 2278, 2296, 2298, 2305, 2306, 2307, 2309, 2313, 2329, 2332, 2338, 2355, 2405, 2406
Sony Blu-ray Disc Player Universal 3-Digit Codes
617, 644, 645, 670, 671, 729, 730, 731, 768
GE Universal Remote Codes for Sony Blu-Ray Player
0707, 0792, 0794, 0800
How to program the Sony Blu-Ray universal remote control without codes?
In the automatic search method, all universal remote control codes have gone through a scanning process in the remote control. It scans one code at a time to find the correct remote code that works with your remote to program the command. Follow the instructions below:
- “Light up” smart device like “TV” that you want the universal remote to work.
- “Light up” remote control, press the button on the device (TV, DVD, CBL and OK / SEL) for 3 seconds. The LED indicator indicates that the device is ready to be programmed.
- Point the remote control at the device and click “CH +” & “CH-“ switches. The remote will display the on / off signals. hurry “up” Where “down” continuously until the device switch off.
- Check the code by clicking on “Power” key. The device must light up. If it starts, try changing the channel to verify that the remote is correctly programmed.
- Now press the “device” button to save the code. The device LED will blink twice to confirm the stored code.
How to program Sony Blu-Ray Universal remote control with manual method
Using the key code we can easily program a universal remote control and the key code identifies the make and model of your equipment.
If you can’t find the key code that works for the device at that time, you can configure your universal remote to search for the correct one. It’s a code in the manual that forces the remote into search mode
- First of all “Turn on the device”
- Now press and hold the “To install” button
- Enter the “9-9-1” code (three digits)
- Now hold the “Power button” on the remote control, then press the channel up until the device in this case your TV “Off”
The above method may take a little longer, but finding your key code is very important. Once you have completed the above procedure, your remote control should work for all in functions.
We hope the above methods and codes have been worked out to program your Sony Blu-Ray player as well as your favorite remote control. These methods are used for setting up the Sony Blu-Ray Player remote control.
If you feel good with this item then please give us a feedback, it will give us a boost to improve our site and to reach many aspiring those who are waiting for their codes remotely, we also accept new ones universal remote control codes those that work for you, please leave these codes in the comments section below, we will pass them on to other users as well by posting them on our site.