Finding the codes for the Singer TV universal remote control is not a very difficult task. Just for your Android devices, here you will get the remote control. Once, when you have programmed with the correct code for the Singer TV, your TV will work with your universal remote.
- 0.1 4-digit Singer TV universal remote control codes
- 0.2 Singer TV universal 3-digit remote control codes
- 0.3 Singer TV 5-digit universal remote control codes
- 1 How to program the Singer TV universal remote control without codes
- 2 How to program Singer TV Universal remote control with manual method
- 3 How to program the Singer TV universal remote control with Code search
4-digit Singer TV universal remote control codes
0037, 1556, 0556, 0806, 0698, 0335, 0009, 0163, 0087, 0114, 0064, 0129, 0036, 0362, 0119, 0398, 0462, 1564, 5021, 5024
Singer TV universal 3-digit remote control codes
Singer TV 5-digit universal remote control codes
10508, 13001, 19405, 16915, 10125, 11922, 12020, 15526, 15722, 15820, 16124, 17921, 16032, 18832, 16440
How to program the Singer TV universal remote control without codes
In the automatic search method, all universal remote control codes have gone through a scanning process in the remote control. It scans one code at a time to find the correct remote code that works with your remote to program the command. Follow the instructions below:
- “Light up” smart device like “TV” that you want the universal remote to work.
- “Light up” remote control, press the button on the device (TV, DVD, CBL and OK / SEL) for 3 seconds. The LED indicator indicates that the device is ready to be programmed.
- Point the remote control at the device and click “CH +” & “CH-“ switches. The remote will display the on / off signals. hurry “up” Where “down” continuously until the device switch off.
- Check the code by clicking on “Power” key. The device must light up. If it starts, try changing the channel to verify that the remote is correctly programmed.
- Now press the “device” button to save the code. The device LED will blink twice to confirm the stored code.
How to program Singer TV Universal remote control with manual method
Using the key code we can easily program a universal remote control and the key code identifies the make and model of your equipment.
If you can’t find the key code that works for the device at that time, you can configure your universal remote to search for the correct one. It’s a code in the manual that forces the remote into search mode
- First of all “Turn on the device”
- Now press and hold the “To install” button
- Enter the “9-9-1” code (three digits)
- Now hold the “Power button” on the remote control, then press the channel up until the device in this case your TV “Off”
The above method may take a little longer, but finding your key code is very important. Once you have completed the above procedure, your remote control should work for all in functions.
At the end of the informative article, you can now easily apply the Universal Codes on your Android device using the remote control. So now I would like to suggest you without wasting any time to apply the above procedure just to get the universal codes. So hurry up and if you have any problem regarding this item let us know. We will solve your problem.