Looking for the seiki tv codes then this is the best platform to program your TV with your favorite universal remote control, in this blog we provide all kinds of seiki tv universal remote control codes that work on your seiki tv so why check it late now. Whichever universal remote you have for your seiki tv, but the seiki remote control codes are mentioned below and you need to use them to program your tv and remote control.
- 1 SEIKI TV’s Universal Remote Codes
- 2 How to program the Seiki TV universal remote control?
- 3 How to program the SEIKI TV universal remote control without codes
- 4 How to program SEIKI TV Universal remote control with manual method
- 5 How to program the SEIKI TV universal remote control with Code search
SEIKI TV’s Universal Remote Codes
SEIKI TV 5-digit universal remote control code list
12964, 13559, 13560, 10178, 13953, 11864
SEIKI TV 4-digit universal remote control code list
4635, 3953, 4794, 4346, 1263, 5751
SEIKI TV 3-digit universal remote control code list
564, 627, 000, 505, 450, 506, 111, 520
SEIKI TV universal remote control code list
|Bell Remotes and Dish Network||505, 506, 516, 523, 526, 566, 573, 612, 627, 647, 652, 653, 654, 655, 656, 658, 659, 664, 665, 667, 669, 670, 679, 680, 704, 717, 730, 738|
|DIRECTV||10178, 11687, 10178, 10835, 10056, 10150, 10463, 10156, 11498, 11401, 0178|
|Atlas DVR device CRU||0178|
|Time Warner Cable||0178|
|I RIDE||2964, 0145|
Seiki TV Code for a remote control for everyone
4635, 3953, 4794, 4132, 4346, 3964, 2964, 3559, 3560, 3382, 0178, 41315
GE universal remote control codes for Seiki TV
1263, 5751, 6091
Universal RCA Remote Control Codes for Seiki TV
3953, 2964, 3559, 3382, 3560, 0178, 13953, 12964, 13559, 13560, 13382, 13470, 10178
How to program the Seiki TV universal remote control?
With your favorite universal remote we can program your favorite seiki tv and the 3 digit, 4 digit and also 5 digit codes have been mentioned there, so try to program your remote with your favorite seiki tv.
How to program the SEIKI TV universal remote control without codes
In the automatic search method, all universal remote control codes have gone through a scanning process in the remote control. It scans one code at a time to find the correct remote code that works with your remote to program the command. Follow the instructions below:
- “Light up” smart device like “TV” that you want the universal remote to work.
- “Light up” remote control, press the button on the device (TV, DVD, CBL and OK / SEL) for 3 seconds. The LED indicator indicates that the device is ready to be programmed.
- Point the remote control at the device and click “CH +” & “CH-“ switches. The remote will display the on / off signals. hurry “up” Where “down” continuously until the device switch off.
- Check the code by clicking on “Power” key. The device must light up. If it starts, try changing the channel to verify that the remote is correctly programmed.
- Now press the “device” button to save the code. The device LED will blink twice to confirm the stored code.
How to program SEIKI TV Universal remote control with manual method
Using the key code we can easily program a universal remote control and the key code identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- You must first “Turn on the device”
- press the “TV” On your “SEIKI TV universal remote control”
- Now press and hold the “Configuration button” on the universal remote until it displays the “Bright flash” (This means it is in “learning mode”)
- Finally enter the “Key code” that you have found in the programming guide (Instruction booklet)
- Once you have done this procedure, all you need to do is “Point your remote control at the television” then “Press and hold the power” button
- You can release the “Power button” every time the screen turns off
That’s it, your TV will work fine now with the universal remote control, if your device does not work then try repeating the same procedure with the different code from the same part of the reference table.
How to program the SEIKI TV universal remote control with Code search
If you can’t find the key code that works for the device at that time, you can configure your universal remote to search for the correct one. It’s a code in the manual that forces the remote into search mode
- First of all “Turn on the device”
- Now press and hold the “To install” button
- Enter the “9-9-1” code (three digits)
- Now hold the “Power button” on the remote control, then press the channel up until the device in this case your TV “Off”
The above method may take a little longer, but finding your key code is very important. Once you have completed the above procedure, your remote control should work for all in functions.
We hope the above methods and codes have been worked out to program your seiki tv as well as your favorite remote control. These methods are used for the configuration of the seiki remote control.
If you still have a problem, please leave a comment below about your problem, then we will try to fix it and you can also operate your TV with your favorite universal remote control.