Are you in search of the perfect remote control codes for Sansui DVD player and how to use them? This article will answer all these questions and provide you with all universal remote control codes for Sansui DVD player and other devices you need. In addition, we also have the full instructions on how to program your universal remote using Sansui DVD codes. Once successfully programmed, it is the guarantee that you will get the most out of your home entertainment system.
- 1 Sansui DVD universal remote control code list
- 2 How to program the Sansui DVD universal remote control
- 3 How to program Sansui DVD universal remote control without codes
- 4 How to program Sansui DVD Universal remote control with manual method
- 5 How to program Sansui DVD universal remote control with Code search
Sansui DVD universal remote control code list
We have the complete list of all codes for Sansui DVD player and other home entertainment devices. You just have to select the type of device you want to program with the Sansui DVD remote control. The list of codes we have will correspond to the preferred device. Find the perfect code for the Sansui DVD player and any other device you need:
Sansui DVD Player Universal Remote Control 4 Digits Codes
Sansui DVD Player Universal 3-Digit Remote Control
646, 515, 815, 656, 725, 709, 394, 814, 080, 754, 397, 602, 834
Sansui DVD Player Universal 5-Digit Remote Control
How to program the Sansui DVD universal remote control
It is very easy to program the Sansui DVD universal remote control. With the help of unique instructions and codes, programming will never be as promising as ever. There are cases where a code will not work during the process, so allow plenty of time for that.
Here are the instructions that will guide you to set up the Sansui DVD remote control:
How to program Sansui DVD universal remote control without codes
In the automatic search method, all universal remote control codes have gone through a scanning process in the remote control. It scans one code at a time to find the correct remote code that works with your remote to program the command. Follow the instructions below:
Using the key code we can easily program a universal remote control and the key code identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- You must first “Turn on the device”
- press the “TV” On your “Sansui DVD Universal Remote”
- Now press and hold the “Configuration button” on the universal remote until it displays the “Bright flash” (This means it is in “learning mode”)
- Finally enter the “Key code” that you have found in the programming guide (Instruction booklet)
- Once you have done this procedure, all you need to do is “Point your remote control at the television” then “Press and hold the power” button
- You can release the “Power button” every time the screen turns off
That’s it, your TV will work fine now with the universal remote control, if your device does not work then try repeating the same procedure with the different code from the same part of the reference table.
How to program Sansui DVD universal remote control with Code search
If you can’t find the key code that works for the device at that time, you can configure your universal remote to search for the correct one. It’s a code in the manual that forces the remote into search mode
- First of all “Turn on the device”
- Now press and hold the “To install” button
- Enter the “9-9-1” code (three digits)
- Now hold the “Power button” on the remote control, then press the channel upwards until the device in this case your TV “Off”
The above method may take a little longer, but finding your key code is very important. Once you have completed the above procedure, your remote control should work for all in functions.
Are you now enjoying your home entertainment system and can you control multiple devices with your Sansui DVD remote? In case you have successfully set up your remote, can you share with us which code you used which corresponds to which device. Please drop us a line on how you feel with this post.