Televisions such as those manufactured by Samsung, which allow customers to view cable programming, as do the visual and audible signs of gadgets, such as VCRs and DVD players. If you don’t have your Samsung TV remote, you can use a universal remote instead. You can program a remote control to work with your TV using samsung tv remote control codes. As long as you know the Samsung universal remote control codes, this procedure is simple.
- 1 Universal remote control codes for Samsung TVs
- 2 How to program a universal remote control on a Samsung TV
- 3 How to program the Samsung universal remote control without codes
- 4 How to program Samsung Universal remote control with manual method
- 5 How to program the Samsung universal remote control with Code search
Universal remote control codes for Samsung TVs
The following is a list of all Samsung TV remote control codes that can be used with all Samsung TVs. These codes can be used with each universal remote if your remote needs a 3, 4 or 5 digit code and it is a very simple process to use them on your Samsung TV. You only need to try the universal remote control codes for Samsung TV once.
Samsung Universal TV 4-digit remote codes:
Samsung Universal TV 5-digit remote codes:
To verify: universal samsung dvd remote control codes
Codes for Samsung TVs using the Philips remote control
0112, 0309, 0209, 0512, 0302, 0502, 0002, 0102, 0110, 0818, 0895, 0437, 0802, 0103, 0609, 0012, 0212
Codes for Samsung TV using One-For-All Universal Remote
0587, 0178, 0093, 0060, 0030, 0019, 0056
Samsung TV codes using GE universal remote control
0105, 007,7 0076, 0109, 0007, 0009, 0004,
0005, 0085, 0172, 0942, 0358, 0012, 0015, 0080, 0104, 0106
Codes for Samsung TV using RCA Universal Remote
1004, 1009, 1012, 1013, 1014, 1015, 1025, 1046, 1056,
1065, 1069, 1078, 1083, 1102, 1103, 1104, 1123, 1124, 1194, 1205, 1207
Codes for Samsung TVs using Jumbo Innovage Remote
004, 005, 009, 015, 104, 105, 106, 109, 172
Codes for Samsung TVs using Samsung infrared codes
0051, 0161, 0181, 0261, 0301, 1181, 1561, 1661, 2141, 2391, 2401, 2551, 2791, 3211, 3601, 3661, 3711, 3721, 3741, 3751, 3761, 3771, 3781, 3791, 3811, 3821, 3831, 3861, 3881, 3911, 3921, 4091, 4101, 4111, 4121, 4831, 4841, 5191, 5201 (3211 work for Plasma and Led TV)
To apply Samsung remote control codes, you just need to find the Samsung universal remote control code list. From this point on you have to circle the codes and this remote code is the link to make a lot of gadgets work in the best possible way. To use this remote, you must program it to control your Samsung TV.
How to program a universal remote control on a Samsung TV
Samsung TV remote control codes can be configured with a wide range of remote controls that allow you to turn on your TV or change its volume, among different highlights. This will effectively be setting up your Samsung remote codes with a remote, just decide what type of remote you have and follow the setup procedure for each type and for Universal remote control codes for Samsung sound bar take a look at this article. In order to set up the remote control, you need to follow the steps below.
How to program the Samsung universal remote control without codes
In the automatic search method, all universal remote control codes have gone through a scanning process in the remote control. It scans one code at a time to find the correct remote code that works with your remote to program the command. Follow the instructions below:
- “Light up” smart device like “TV” that you want the universal remote to work.
- “Light up” remote control, press the button on the device (TV, DVD, CBL and OK / SEL) for 3 seconds. The LED indicator indicates that the device is ready to be programmed.
- Point the remote control at the device and click “CH +” & “CH-“ switches. The remote will display the on / off signals. hurry “up” Where “down” continuously until the device switch off.
- Check the code by clicking on “Power” key. The device must light up. If it starts, try changing the channel to verify that the remote is correctly programmed.
- Now press the “device” button to save the code. The device LED will blink twice to confirm the stored code.
How to program Samsung Universal remote control with manual method
Using the key code we can easily program a universal remote control and the key code identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- You must first “Turn on the device”
- press the “TV” On your “Samsung universal remote control”
- Now press and hold the “Configuration button” on the universal remote until it displays the “Bright flash” (This means it is in “learning mode”)
- Finally enter the “Key code” that you have found in the programming guide (Instruction booklet)
- Once you have done this procedure, all you need to do is “Point your remote control at the television” then “Press and hold the power” button
- You can release the “Power button” every time the screen turns off
That’s it, your TV will work fine now with the universal remote control, if your device does not work then try repeating the same procedure with the different code from the same part of the reference table.
How to program the Samsung universal remote control with Code search
If you can’t find the key code that works for the device at that time, you can configure your universal remote to search for the correct one. It’s a code in the manual that forces the remote into search mode
- First of all “Turn on the device”
- Now press and hold the “To install” button
- Enter the “9-9-1” code (three digits)
- Now hold the “Power button” on the remote control, then press the channel up until the device in this case your TV “Off”
The above method may take a little longer, but finding your key code is very important. Once you have completed the above procedure, your remote control should work for all in functions.
Hope you will get more information on how to set Samsung remote control codes as it is a very simple process. But still, you have any questions about the remote control codes above the Samsung TV, please leave the comment in the comment box below if you need other remote control codes for your universal remote.