You can use the remote control of the blue-ray player to control your TV no matter which brand you are using, here we are using a Samsung device. If you are looking for samsung blu-ray universal remote control codes this is the best platform and you have come to the right place. We have mentioned all the codes below and use them one by one until your device is programmed with the remote.
Universal Remote Control Codes for Samsung Blu-Ray Player
0199, 12051, 10812, 10702, 10060, 20199, 31868, 10766, 20573, 11903, 22069, 11060, 21075, 20240, 31295, 31500, 22329, 22369, 21470, 22489, 01877, 21044, 20820, 10650, 10814, 22556, 10178, 20490, 20045, 01982, 31304, 20744
Universal RCA Remote Control Codes for Samsung Blu-ray Player
3308, 3394, 3471, 3506, 3519, 3521, 3525
Philips universal remote control codes for Samsung Blu-ray player
1540, 1440, 1340, 0342, 0047, 0895, 0997, 0790, 1511, 0147
You can just use the blu-ray player remote control to control your Samsung blu-ray player
- You should “Turn on your television”
- Face the “Blu-ray remote control” in the direction of “television”
- Now “Press and hold” the “Television power button”
- While holding down the power button on the TV, you need to use the number buttons on your Blu-ray remote control and “Enter the numeric code” (You should keep changing codes until programmed)
- Whenever the code you entered correctly (correct code) then the “the TV will turn off”
- This means that the remote control has been “Connected to your television”
- Now you can operate the TV with this universal remote control
How to program Samsung Blu-Ray universal remote control without codes
In the automatic search method, all universal remote control codes have gone through a scanning process in the remote control. It scans one code at a time to find the correct remote code that works with your remote to program the command. Follow the instructions below:
Using the key code we can easily program a universal remote control and the key code identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- You must first “Turn on the device”
- press the “TV” On your “Samsung Blu-Ray Universal Remote”
- Now press and hold the “Configuration button” on the universal remote until it displays the “Bright flash” (This means it is in “learning mode”)
- Finally enter the “Key code” that you have found in the programming guide (Instruction booklet)
- Once you have done this procedure, all you need to do is “Point your remote control at the television” then “Press and hold the power” button
- You can release the “Power button” every time the screen turns off
That’s it, your TV will work fine now with the universal remote control, if your device does not work then try repeating the same procedure with the different code from the same part of the reference table.
How to program the Samsung Blu-Ray universal remote control with Code search
If you can’t find the key code that works for the device at that time, you can configure your universal remote to search for the correct one. It’s a code in the manual that forces the remote into search mode
- First of all “Turn on the device”
- Now press and hold the “To install” button
- Enter the “9-9-1” code (three digits)
- Now hold the “Power button” on the remote control, then press the channel up until the device in this case your TV “Off”
The above method may take a little longer, but finding your key code is very important. Once you have completed the above procedure, your remote control should work for all in functions.
We hope the above methods and codes have been worked to program your Samsung Blu-Ray and also for your favorite remote control. These methods are used for setting up the Samsung Blu-Ray remote control.
If you feel good with this item then please give us a feedback, it will give us a boost to improve our site and to reach many aspiring those who are waiting for their codes remotely, we also accept new ones universal remote control codes those that work for you, please leave these codes in the comments section below, we will pass them on to other users as well by posting them on our site. Or do you need other remote codes, please feel free to ask us through the comments section below and we will provide those codes to you.