Do you use the Panasonic universal remote control? then we mentioned all the Panasonic TV Codes you can get them in the list below. Here I want to ask you a question, that is, don’t you know how to program the codes of a Panasonic remote control? so why later just follow the three methods below among these methods, you can easily program your universal remote with any of the methods below. If you want to program without codes, you can also do it with the method below.
- 0.1 Panasonic Universal Remote Codes
- 0.2 Panasonic HDTV Universal Remote Codes
- 0.3 Panasonic DVD Universal Remote Codes
- 0.4 Panasonic Audio Universal Remote Control Codes
- 1 How to program the Panasonic universal remote control without codes
- 2 How to program Panasonic Universal remote control with manual method
- 3 How to program the Panasonic universal remote control with Code search
Panasonic Universal Remote Codes
Panasonic HDTV Universal Remote Codes
1169, 1410, 1140, 1336, 1170, 1234, 1331, 1442, 1417, 1233, 1194
Panasonic DVD Universal Remote Codes
2031, 2066, 2075, 2076, 2104, 2105, 2106, 2111, 2151, 2153, 2154
Panasonic Audio Universal Remote Control Codes
4030, 4063, 4050, 4018, 4038, 4050, 4051, 4005
Universal RCA Remote Control Codes for Panasonic
1277, 1275, 1406, 1055, 1418, 1253, 1109, 1392, 1130, 1003, 1054, 1289, 1246, 1419, 1170, 1389, 1286, 1350, 1062
GE & One-For-All Universal Remote Codes for Panasonic
0437, 0054, 0170, 0950, 0003, 0070, 0171, 0062, 0381, 0148, 0374
Philips Universal Remote Control Codes for Panasonic
0039, 0696, 0416, 0618, 0739, 0901, 0608, 0345, 0007, 0807, 0718
Magnavox Universal Remote Codes for Panasonic
How to program the Panasonic universal remote control without codes
In the automatic search method, all universal remote control codes have gone through a scanning process in the remote control. It scans one code at a time to find the correct remote code that works with your remote to program the command. Follow the instructions below:
Using the key code we can easily program a universal remote control and the key code identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- You must first “Turn on the device”
- press the “TV” On your “Panasonic universal remote control”
- Now press and hold the “Configuration button” on the universal remote until it displays the “Bright flash” (This means it is in “learning mode”)
- Finally enter the “Key code” that you have found in the programming guide (Instruction booklet)
- Once you have done this procedure, all you need to do is “Point your remote control at the television” then “Press and hold the power” button
- You can release the “Power button” every time the screen turns off
That’s it, your TV will work fine now with the universal remote control, if your device does not work then try repeating the same procedure with the different code from the same part of the reference table.
How to program the Panasonic universal remote control with Code search
If you can’t find the key code that works for the device at that time, you can configure your universal remote to search for the correct one. It’s a code in the manual that forces the remote into search mode
- First of all “Turn on the device”
- Now press and hold the “To install” button
- Enter the “9-9-1” code (three digits)
- Now hold the “Power button” on the remote control, then press the channel up until the device in this case your TV “Off”
The above method may take a little longer, but finding your key code is very important. Once you have completed the above procedure, your remote control should work for all in functions.
In this blog post, we have mentioned each Universal remote control codes for Panasonic, but if you have problems with the above universal remote control codes or we failed to mention some codes, please leave a comment, we will rectify the faults, and we will also mention those Panasonic remote control codes.