Are you using Olevia tv and looking for olevia 3 digit remote codes then this is the perfect blog that can provide you with all universal remote control codes just like it is a three digit code , from a 4-digit code or 5-digit codes, in this blog post we give tips for remote programming olevia tv with working codes.
- 0.1 4-digit Olevia TV universal remote control
- 0.2 Olevia TV universal remote control 3 digits Code
- 0.3 Olevia TV universal remote control 5 digits Code
- 1 How to program the Olevia TV universal remote control?
- 2 How to program the Olevia TV universal remote control without codes
- 3 How to program Olevia TV Universal remote control with manual method
- 4 How to program the Olevia TV universal remote control with Code search
4-digit Olevia TV universal remote control
Olevia TV universal remote control 3 digits Code
506, 127, 432
Olevia TV universal remote control 5 digits Code
GE universal remote control codes for Olevia TV
Olevia TV Remote Control Codes Comcast
11144, 11240, 11331, 12272, 11610
Universal RCA Remote Control Codes for Olevia TV
077, 1222, 1207, 1610, 1144, 1240, 1331, 11610, 11144, 11240, 11331
How to program the Olevia TV universal remote control?
Depending on the remote you have, the code search method will be different, here is an example that may work with the most common remotes.
- “Light up” your TV and ” Press and hold “ the tv button then “Enter the codes” that suit your brand
- Your “The television will be off” when you enter the correct code, it means your setup is complete.
Note: If your TV does not turn off, repeat the procedure with other codes. If not, you can also check the alternative methods.
How to program the Olevia TV universal remote control without codes
In the automatic search method, all universal remote control codes have gone through a scanning process in the remote control. It scans one code at a time to find the correct remote code that works with your remote to program the command. Follow the instructions below:
Using the key code we can easily program a universal remote control and the key code identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- You must first “Turn on the device”
- press the “TV” On your “Olevia TV universal remote control”
- Now press and hold the “Configuration button” on the universal remote until it displays the “Bright flash” (This means it is in “learning mode”)
- Finally enter the “Key code” that you have found in the programming guide (Instruction booklet)
- Once you have done this procedure, all you need to do is “Point your remote control at the television” then “Press and hold the power” button
- You can release the “Power button” every time the screen turns off
That’s it, your TV will work fine now with the universal remote control, if your device does not work then try repeating the same procedure with the different code from the same part of the reference table.
How to program the Olevia TV universal remote control with Code search
If you can’t find the key code that works for the device at that time, you can configure your universal remote to search for the correct one. It’s a code in the manual that forces the remote into search mode
- First of all “Turn on the device”
- Now press and hold the “To install” button
- Enter the “9-9-1” code (three digits)
- Now hold the “Power button” on the remote control, then press the channel up until the device in this case your TV “Off”
The above method may take a little longer, but finding your key code is very important. Once you have completed the above procedure, your remote control should work for all in functions.
We hope the above methods and codes have been worked out to program your Olevia TV and also for your favorite remote control. These methods are used for the configuration of the Olevia remote control.