Are you an LG DVD player user? and would you like to be connected with your favorite universal remote control with this dvd player? So why late here we have mentioned some of the important methods on how to program it with the remote codes of this lg dvd player and the code below can also work with RCA, Philips, GE, ONN, One For All Remotes . So check your code to be logged in, then program according to the methods mentioned below. So let’s get started.
LG DVD Player 4-digit universal remote control
ONN Universal Remote Control Codes for LG DVD Player
2635, 4285, 3915, 2335, 2555, 2565, 0205, 0635, 1565, 2925, 3785, 3885
GE Universal Remote Codes for LG DVD Player
0405, 0972, 0907
Magnavox Universal Remote Codes for LG DVD Player
0142, 0898, 0392
How to program LG DVD universal remote with automatic search
In the automatic search method, all universal remote control codes have gone through a scanning process in the remote control. It scans one code at a time to find the correct remote code that works with your remote to program the command. Follow the instructions below:
Using the key code we can easily program a universal remote control and the key code identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- You must first “Turn on the device”
- press the “TV” On your “LG Universal DVD Remote Control”
- Now press and hold the “Configuration button” on the universal remote until it displays the “Bright flash” (This means it is in “learning mode”)
- Finally enter the “Key code” that you have found in the programming guide (Instruction booklet)
- Once you have done this procedure, all you need to do is “Point your remote control at the television” then “Press and hold the power” button
- You can release the “Power button” every time the screen turns off
That’s it, your TV will work fine now with the universal remote control, if your device does not work then try repeating the same procedure with the different code from the same part of the reference table.
How to program LG DVD universal remote control with Code search
If you can’t find the key code that works for the device at that time, you can configure your universal remote to search for the correct one. It’s a code in the manual that forces the remote into search mode
- First of all “Turn on the device”
- Now press and hold the “To install” button
- Enter the “9-9-1” code (three digits)
- Now hold the “Power button” on the remote control, then press the channel up until the device in this case your TV “Off”
The above method may take a little longer, but finding your key code is very important. Once you have completed the above procedure, your remote control should work for all in functions.