For Konka TV users, we will provide all kinds of konka tv remote codes, you can enter the code on your universal remote and then the remote will be configured to program your konka tv. There are different types of codes such as three digits, four digits, five digits… etc.
- 1 How to program a Konka Tv universal remote control?
- 2 How to program Konka TV universal remote control without codes
- 3 How to program Konka TV Universal remote control with manual method
- 4 How to program the Konka TV universal remote control with Code search
VIZIO Universal Remote Codes for Konka television
RCA Universal Remote Codes for Konka television
GE & One-For-All universal remote control codes for Konka TV
0016, 0011, 0066, 0029, 0413, 0053, 0412, 0103, 0047
Philips universal remote control codes for Konka TV
0208, 0306, 0702, 0906, 0842, 0911, 0203, 0504, 0942
How to program a Konka Tv universal remote control?
There are three easy ways to set up or setup a universal remote and the first is to use a key code, program via a universal remote code for konka Tv search and manual setup.
How to program Konka TV universal remote control without codes
In the automatic search method, all universal remote control codes have gone through a scanning process in the remote control. It scans one code at a time to find the correct remote code that works with your remote to program the command. Follow the instructions below:
Using the key code we can easily program a universal remote control and the key code identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- You must first “Turn on the device”
- press the “TV” On your “Konka TV universal remote control”
- Now press and hold the “Configuration button” on the universal remote until it displays the “Bright flash” (This means it is in “learning mode”)
- Finally enter the “Key code” that you have found in the programming guide (Instruction booklet)
- Once you have done this procedure, all you need to do is “Point your remote control at the television” then “Press and hold the power” button
- You can release the “Power button” every time the screen turns off
That’s it, your TV will work fine now with the universal remote control, if your device does not work then try repeating the same procedure with the different code from the same part of the reference table.
How to program the Konka TV universal remote control with Code search
If you can’t find the key code that works for the device at that time, you can configure your universal remote to search for the correct one. It’s a code in the manual that forces the remote into search mode
- First of all “Turn on the device”
- Now press and hold the “To install” button
- Enter the “9-9-1” code (three digits)
- Now hold the “Power button” on the remote control, then press the channel up until the device in this case your TV “Off”
The above method may take a little longer, but finding your key code is very important. Once you have completed the above procedure, your remote control should work for all in functions.
If an organization has another way of working than the above mentioned methods, it can comment below with the simple steps and if an organization finds that the above mentioned universal remote control codes do not work for it, it should leave your comment using its universal remote control. brand and what code they entered.