Are you trying to program your JVC DVD remote control with other devices but having some difficulty? This article will make things more convenient for you. We have put together in this article almost all the codes for the JVC DVD player along with the instructions you need to set up your remote. As a beginner the process won’t be any easier, but just follow everything in the instructions and choose the correct JVC DVD remote control codes to possibly get positive results.
- 1 JVC DVD Universal Remote Control Code List
- 2 How to program the JVC DVD universal remote control
- 3 How to program JVC DVD universal remote control without codes
- 4 How to program a JVC DVD Universal remote control with manual method
- 5 How to program JVC DVD universal remote control with Code search
JVC DVD Universal Remote Control Code List
Find the exact JVC universal remote control codes for DVD players and other devices in your home entertainment system from the complete list below. Use the unique code for the specific device you want to program with the JVC DVD remote while programming. On any device, look for the correct code below:
Universal remote control codes for JVC DVD VCR combo
How to program the JVC DVD universal remote control
There are several steps you need to follow if you want to program your JVC DVD remote control and control multiple devices. As mentioned earlier, you need to secure the correct JVC DVD universal remote control codes. When the code is entered incorrectly on the first try, keep repeating until you have successfully selected the correct one. Here are the instructions on how to program the JVC DVD remote control:
How to program JVC DVD universal remote control without codes
In the automatic search method, all universal remote control codes have gone through a scanning process in the remote control. It scans one code at a time to find the correct remote code that works with your remote to program the command. Follow the instructions below:
- “Light up” smart device like “TV” that you want the universal remote to work.
- “Light up” remote control, press the button on the device (TV, DVD, CBL and OK / SEL) for 3 seconds. The LED indicator indicates that the device is ready to be programmed.
- Point the remote control at the device and click “CH +” & “CH-“ switches. The remote will display the on / off signals. hurry “up” Where “down” continuously until the device switch off.
- Check the code by clicking on “Power” key. The device must light up. If it starts, try changing the channel to verify that the remote is correctly programmed.
- Now press the “device” button to save the code. The device LED will blink twice to confirm the stored code.
How to program a JVC DVD Universal remote control with manual method
Using the key code we can easily program a universal remote control and the key code identifies the make and model of your equipment.
If you can’t find the key code that works for the device at that time, you can configure your universal remote to search for the correct one. It’s a code in the manual that forces the remote into search mode
- First of all “Turn on the device”
- Now press and hold the “To install” button
- Enter the “9-9-1” code (three digits)
- Now hold the “Power button” on the remote control, then press the channel up until the device in this case your TV “Off”
The above method may take a little longer, but finding your key code is very important. Once you have completed the above procedure, your remote control should work for all in functions.
Have you tried the correct JVC DVD codes that worked great when programming the remote with other devices? Please share with us your experience indicating the code you used which corresponded to which device. Using the empty box below, feel free to leave a comment or suggestion.