If you want to program the inteset universal remote control, here is the best method. In fact, this Inteset INT-422 4-in-1 Universal IR Backlit Learning Remote Control has the simplest programming methods. So let’s explain these steps now. This remote control has Preprogrammed with Apple TV, XBox One, Media Center / Kodi and Roku (except Roku Stick) device codes which are easily changeable. You do not need to program this remote if you are using these devices.
- 1 List of Inteset universal remote control codes
- 2 How to program the Inteset universal remote control:
- 3 How to program Inteset universal remote control with automatic search
- 4 How to program Inteset Universal remote control with manual method
- 5 How to program the Inteset universal remote control with Code search
List of Inteset universal remote control codes
How to program the Inteset universal remote control:
For any kind of inteset remote such as audio or video devices, you need to find the remote setup codes and then follow the steps below.
- First of all “Turn on the device” that you are going to use with the remote control (either TV – DVD – BLU-RAY – ETC)
- Just press the button on the remote control device you want to program (A, B, C or D)
- Now, hold down the “Set” button on your remote until the red colored LED light blinks twice. After that, release the button.
- Now you need to enter the first setup code for the device such as (TV – DVD – BLU-RAY – ETC) from the database search. Now the LED will blink once as each digit has been entered. If you entered the code was correct, the LED will flash twice instantly.
- If the LED does not flash 2 times even after entering the code, you need to repeat the second to the fourth step.
- Now just point your remote at your device (TV – DVD – BLU-RAY – ETC) then press the remote power button. Then make sure the remote control is turned off. But if not, repeat 3 to 5 steps and try each code for your component until you find one that works well.
- If you want to control other devices as well, repeat steps 1-5.
How to program Inteset universal remote control with automatic search
In the automatic search method, all universal remote control codes have gone through a scanning process in the remote control. It scans one code at a time to find the correct remote code that works with your remote to program the command. Follow the instructions below:
- “Light up” smart device like “TV” that you want the universal remote to work.
- “Light up” remote control, press the button on the device (TV, DVD, CBL and OK / SEL) for 3 seconds. The LED indicator indicates that the device is ready to be programmed.
- Point the remote control at the device and click “CH +” & “CH-“ switches. The remote will display the on / off signals. hurry “up” Where “down” continuously until the device switch off.
- Check the code by clicking on “Power” key. The device must light up. If it starts, try changing the channel to verify that the remote is correctly programmed.
- Now press the “device” button to save the code. The device LED will blink twice to confirm the stored code.
How to program Inteset Universal remote control with manual method
Using the key code we can easily program a universal remote control and the key code identifies the make and model of your equipment.
If you can’t find the key code that works for the device at that time, you can configure your universal remote to search for the correct one. It’s a code in the manual that forces the remote into search mode
- First of all “Turn on the device”
- Now press and hold the “To install” button
- Enter the “9-9-1” code (three digits)
- Now hold the “Power button” on the remote control, then press the channel up until the device in this case your TV “Off”
The above method may take a little longer, but finding your key code is very important. Once you have completed the above procedure, your remote control should work for all in functions.
Best features of inteset universal remote control
Preprogrammed with Apple TV, XBox One, Media Center / Kodi and Roku (except Roku Stick) device codes which are easily changeable. Full LED Backlight – All Buttons. Volume lock – User can lock the volume in all modes; Channel Lock – User can lock access to channel changing capability in a mode such as cable box; ID Lock – Once a valid code has been set, that code can be locked. Macro Programming – This allows programming of a chain of commands (up to 15) in a mode or independent mode.
Device Code Database – Comprehensive global device code database; Library search capability – You can search the database for missing codes; Learning Capability – Used to program any device that is not in the database. Go to: www.universalremotes.net. Button Labels – These self-adhesive labels, as shown, can be cut out and applied under the buttons you program for your device’s functions; Key Punch Through – Allows the user to configure the same key function in one mode in one or all of the other modes; Warranty: one year replacement for defects.
If you need any help from us regarding any kind of universal remote control codes, please contact us and we will give you a better suggestion and solve your problem ASAP. Keep visiting to get more update universal remote control codes.