We are mentioning all the universal remote control codes which are highly recommended to program ILO TV, if you are also looking for the different kinds of remote codes to program this TV, check the list below and you will get three digits, four digits and also five-digit codes. So once, check them now and find out ilo tv remote control codes. If any of the codes below don’t work, try using another code. You just need to repeat the process until you are connected to your ILO TV.
- 0.1 List of 4-digit codes for the ILO TV universal remote control
- 0.2 List of 5-digit codes for the ILO TV universal remote control
- 0.3 Universal RCA Remote Control Codes for OIT TV
- 0.4 ILO Universal TV Codes for the Directv remote control
- 0.5 GE & One-For-All Universal Remote Control Codes for ILO TV
- 0.6 Philips universal remote control codes for ILO TV
- 1 How to program the ILO TV universal remote control?
- 2 How to program the ILO TV universal remote control with automatic search
- 3 How to program ILO TV Universal remote control with manual method
- 4 How to program the ILO TV universal remote control with Code search
List of 4-digit codes for the ILO TV universal remote control
0171, 0179, 0180, 0463, 1000, 1004, 1030, 1035, 1054, 1090, 1107, 1133, 1168, 1169, 1206, 1230, 1286
List of 5-digit codes for the ILO TV universal remote control
11286, 11603, 11684, 11990, 10463, 10171
Universal RCA Remote Control Codes for OIT TV
074, 1394, 059, 069, 1665, 1133, 1218, 1286, 1054, 1684, 1168, 1990, 073, 1603, 11990, 070, 1230, 1206, 11394, 11684, 1169, 1219, 085, 0171, 060, 11665, 1231
ILO Universal TV Codes for the Directv remote control
11394, 11603, 13149, 11665, 11990, 11286, 11684, 11463
GE & One-For-All Universal Remote Control Codes for ILO TV
0198, 1070, 1024, 1023
Philips universal remote control codes for ILO TV
0421, 1608, 1004, 1903
How to program the ILO TV universal remote control?
There are three different methods to operate any universal remote by programming with your TV, but for ILO tv there is an official method of programming and the method is mentioned below, try this method first and then try other alternative methods if one of them couldn’t work.
- Switch on your “OIT TV”
- Now “TV” and “SEL” buttons should “Keep on” simultaneously for 3 seconds, after three seconds the button will light up.
- Point your remote control with the lit button then “Enter the TV code (3 or 4 or 5 digits)”
- Now check the remote by pressing the “Volume +” button and it should be “Turn TV volume up”
- Finally, click on the “TV Button” and the button should blink twice, it means the remote has been registered with 3-, 4- or 5-digit code.
How to program the ILO TV universal remote control with automatic search
In the automatic search method, all universal remote control codes have gone through a scanning process in the remote control. It scans one code at a time to find the correct remote code that works with your remote to program the command. Follow the instructions below:
Using the key code we can easily program a universal remote control and the key code identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- You must first “Turn on the device”
- press the “TV” On your “Universal TV remote control OIT”
- Now press and hold the “Configuration button” on the universal remote until it displays the “Bright flash” (This means it is in “learning mode”)
- Finally enter the “Key code” that you have found in the programming guide (Instruction booklet)
- Once you have done this procedure, all you need to do is “Point your remote control at the television” then “Press and hold the power” button
- You can release the “Power button” every time the screen turns off
That’s it, your TV will work fine now with the universal remote control, if your device does not work then try repeating the same procedure with the different code from the same part of the reference table.
How to program the ILO TV universal remote control with Code search
If you can’t find the key code that works for the device at that time, you can configure your universal remote to search for the correct one. It’s a code in the manual that forces the remote into search mode
- First of all “Turn on the device”
- Now press and hold the “To install” button
- Enter the “9-9-1” code (three digits)
- Now hold the “Power button” on the remote control, then press the channel up until the device in this case your TV “Off”
The above method may take a little longer, but finding your key code is very important. Once you have completed the above procedure, your remote control should work for all in functions.
We hope the above methods and codes have been worked out to program your ILO TV and also for your favorite remote control. These methods are used for the configuration of the remote control of the ILO.
If you think this article is useful then please support us by sharing this article with your families and also leave a comment on your experience with this blog post. We also accept all types of suggestions for universal remote codes and if you have any codes leave that code in the comments section below.