In this blog post, we are going to mention all kinds of hyundai dvd player remote control codes, if you want to try these codes on this universal remote control, you can perfectly do it now. Because we have provided so many code lists and you can try them out with the easy to follow methods below. So once check the methods like auto search, manual methods, and code finder and you can even get the codes.
- 0.1 Hyundai DVD Player Remote Control 4-Digit Codes
- 0.2 Hyundai DVD Player Remote Control 3 Digit Codes
- 1 How to program Hyundai DVD universal remote control without codes
- 2 How to program Hyundai DVD Universal remote control with manual method
- 3 How to program the Hyundai DVD universal remote control with Code search
Hyundai DVD Player Remote Control 4-Digit Codes
Hyundai DVD Player Remote Control 3 Digit Codes
How to program Hyundai DVD universal remote control without codes
In the automatic search method, all universal remote control codes have gone through a scanning process in the remote control. It scans one code at a time to find the correct remote code that works with your remote to program the command. Follow the instructions below:
- “Light up” smart device like “TV” that you want the universal remote to work.
- “Light up” remote control, press the button on the device (TV, DVD, CBL and OK / SEL) for 3 seconds. The LED indicator indicates that the device is ready to be programmed.
- Point the remote control at the device and click “CH +” & “CH-“ switches. The remote will display the on / off signals. hurry “up” Where “down” continuously until the device switch off.
- Check the code by clicking on “Power” key. The device must light up. If it starts, try changing the channel to verify that the remote is correctly programmed.
- Now press the “device” button to save the code. The device LED will blink twice to confirm the stored code.
How to program Hyundai DVD Universal remote control with manual method
Using the key code we can easily program a universal remote control and the key code identifies the make and model of your equipment.
If you can’t find the key code that works for the device at that time, you can configure your universal remote to search for the correct one. It’s a code in the manual that forces the remote into search mode
- First of all “Turn on the device”
- Now press and hold the “To install” button
- Enter the “9-9-1” code (three digits)
- Now hold the “Power button” on the remote control, then press the channel upwards until the device in this case your TV “Off”
The above method may take a little longer, but finding your key code is very important. Once you have completed the above procedure, your remote control should work for all in functions.
If you need any help from us regarding any kind of universal remote control codes, please contact us and we will give you a better suggestion and solve your problem ASAP. Keep visiting to get more update universal remote control codes.