Are you a Haier TV user and want to program the universal remote, then follow this article, we will provide all the haier tv remote control codes for you and you can program your TV with this universal remote, then get ready with your TV haier and also your favorite universal remote control.
- 0.1 Haier TV universal remote control 4-digit code list
- 0.2 Haier TV universal remote control 3-digit code list
- 1 How to program the Haier TV universal remote control?
- 2 How to program Haier TV universal remote control without codes
- 3 How to program Haier TV Universal remote control with manual method
- 4 How to program the Haier TV universal remote control with Code search
Haier TV universal remote control 4-digit code list
Haier TV universal remote control 3-digit code list
GE Universal Remote Control Codes for Haier TV
081, 216, 217, 0081, 0216, 0217, 0157, 1147, 0935, 5078, 5120, 5139, 5307, 5380, 5409, 5432, 0671, 0861, 5321, 0921, 1741, 2141, 1161, 3831, 6141, 6151, 4851
RCA Universal remote control codes for Haier TV
1034, 1748, 1749, 3382, 2293, 4398, 1570, 2309, 11748, 11749, 11753, 12309, 13382, 12293, 13204, 11570, 14398
Philips Universal remote control codes for Haier TV
0709, 0223, 0323, 0317
One for all Universal remote control codes for Haier TV
0081, 0216, 0217, 0157
How to program the Haier TV universal remote control?
- First start with “Haier Television”
- You must simultaneously press and hold the “TV” and also “CELL” buttons up “3 seconds” after that the “The button is flashing”
- Now “Point the remote control” on TV and enter “3 digits or 4 digits or 5 digits” codes
- Then press the “Volume +” button to check. If the “The volume of the television increases” then it was programmed with your TV.
- Now click on the “TV” then it will flash twice, it means “The code has been registered”
That’s all your favorite TV and universal remote has been programmed and you can watch TV with more comfort.
If the above method does not work with any numeric code, follow the method below, one of these methods will definitely work.
How to program Haier TV universal remote control without codes
In the automatic search method, all universal remote control codes have gone through a scanning process in the remote control. It scans one code at a time to find the correct remote code that works with your remote to program the command. Follow the instructions below:
Using the key code we can easily program a universal remote control and the key code identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- You must first “Turn on the device”
- press the “TV” On your “Haier TV universal remote control”
- Now press and hold the “Configuration button” on the universal remote until it displays the “Bright flash” (This means it is in “learning mode”)
- Finally enter the “Key code” that you have found in the programming guide (Instruction booklet)
- Once you have done this procedure, all you need to do is “Point your remote control at the television” then “Press and hold the power” button
- You can release the “Power button” every time the screen turns off
That’s it, your TV will work fine now with the universal remote control, if your device does not work then try repeating the same procedure with the different code from the same part of the reference table.
How to program the Haier TV universal remote control with Code search
If you can’t find the key code that works for the device at that time, you can configure your universal remote to search for the correct one. It’s a code in the manual that forces the remote into search mode
- First of all “Turn on the device”
- Now press and hold the “To install” button
- Enter the “9-9-1” code (three digits)
- Now hold the “Power button” on the remote control, then press the channel up until the device in this case your TV “Off”
The above method may take a little longer, but finding your key code is very important. Once you have completed the above procedure, your remote control should work for all in functions.
We hope the above methods and codes have been worked out to program your Haier TV and also for your favorite remote control.
If you thought that either of these methods couldn’t help you, follow the other method and also try modifying the code if a code didn’t work, otherwise if a code and method didn’t work, leave a comment below below with your problem.
Also, if you have any new three-digit or four-digit universal remote control codes, leave a comment below, they might help other users as well.