Are you looking for universal remote control codes for craig sound bar? You are now on the perfect web page. Here we have mentioned all types of Craig soundbar remote control codes so that you can easily get universal codes for your favorite brand of remote control and program them to operate your soundbar.
- 1 Craig Soundbar Universal Remote Control Code List
- 2 How to program the Craig Soundbar universal remote control
- 3 How to program the Craig Soundbar universal remote control without codes
- 4 How to program the Craig soundbar Universal remote control with manual method
- 5 How to program the Craig Soundbar universal remote control with Code search
Craig Soundbar Universal Remote Control Code List
Here is the list of all Craig sound bar codes for universal remote that are needed when programming the remote. We have updated all code types here and categorize them as three-digit, four-digit, five-digit, GE, and direct tv universal remote control codes. So you can easily get the kind of remote code that your device needs in a short period of time.
Craig Soundbar 3-digit universal remote control code
Craig Soundbar 4-Digit Universal Remote Control Codes
Craig Soundbar 5 Digit Universal Remote Control Codes
How to program the Craig Soundbar universal remote control
Regular programming methods such as key code, manual configuration, and code search are mentioned below. You can choose any programming method according to your flexibility by entering Craig sound bar codes and start programming the remote. If the programming path or instructions are not helpful, you can try using the alternative methods or changing the code until the remote is programmed.
How to program the Craig Soundbar universal remote control without codes
In the automatic search method, all universal remote control codes have gone through a scanning process in the remote control. It scans one code at a time to find the correct remote code that works with your remote to program the command. Follow the instructions below:
Using the key code we can easily program a universal remote control and the key code identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- You must first “Turn on the device”
- press the “TV” On your “Craig Soundbar Universal Remote Control”
- Now press and hold the “Configuration button” on the universal remote until it displays the “Bright flash” (This means it is in “learning mode”)
- Finally enter the “Key code” that you have found in the programming guide (Instruction booklet)
- Once you have done this procedure, all you need to do is “Point your remote control at the television” then “Press and hold the power” button
- You can release the “Power button” every time the screen turns off
That’s it, your TV will work fine now with the universal remote control, if your device does not work then try repeating the same procedure with the different code from the same part of the reference table.
How to program the Craig Soundbar universal remote control with Code search
If you can’t find the key code that works for the device at that time, you can configure your universal remote to search for the correct one. It’s a code in the manual that forces the remote into search mode
- First of all “Turn on the device”
- Now press and hold the “To install” button
- Enter the “9-9-1” code (three digits)
- Now hold the “Power button” on the remote control, then press the channel up until the device in this case your TV “Off”
The above method may take a little longer, but finding your key code is very important. Once you have completed the above procedure, your remote control should work for all in functions.
If you feel good with this universal remote control code item, please contact us with your experience and feedback. This will give us a boost in improving the user experience with our site. Please also comment if you have any new working remote codes or would like us to update any missing remote codes here.