If you are a Craig DVD Player user and want to program it with your favorite universal remote, we have mentioned the programming methods as well as the Craig DVD Player universal remote control codes. Basically, this Craig DVD player can be used by any kind of universal remote, but you have to follow the working programming method.
- 0.1 Craig DVD Universal Remote Control 4-Digit Codes
- 0.2 Craig DVD universal remote control codes from various brands of universal remote control
- 1 How to program Craig DVD universal remote control without codes
- 2 How to program Craig DVD Universal remote control with manual method
- 3 How to program the Craig DVD universal remote with Code search
Craig DVD Universal Remote Control 4-Digit Codes
Craig DVD universal remote control codes from various brands of universal remote control
RCA universal remote control
Sony Universal Remote
How to program Craig DVD universal remote control without codes
In the automatic search method, all universal remote control codes have gone through a scanning process in the remote control. It scans one code at a time to find the correct remote code that works with your remote to program the command. Follow the instructions below:
- “Light up” smart device like “TV” that you want the universal remote to work.
- “Light up” remote control, press the button on the device (TV, DVD, CBL and OK / SEL) for 3 seconds. The LED indicator indicates that the device is ready to be programmed.
- Point the remote control at the device and click “CH +” & “CH-“ switches. The remote will display the on / off signals. hurry “up” Where “down” continuously until the device switch off.
- Check the code by clicking on “Power” key. The device must light up. If it starts, try changing the channel to verify that the remote is correctly programmed.
- Now press the “device” button to save the code. The device LED will blink twice to confirm the stored code.
How to program Craig DVD Universal remote control with manual method
Using the key code we can easily program a universal remote control and the key code identifies the make and model of your equipment.
If you can’t find the key code that works for the device at that time, you can configure your universal remote to search for the correct one. It’s a code in the manual that forces the remote into search mode
- First of all “Turn on the device”
- Now press and hold the “To install” button
- Enter the “9-9-1” code (three digits)
- Now hold the “Power button” on the remote control, then press the channel up until the device in this case your TV “Off”
The above method may take a little longer, but finding your key code is very important. Once you have completed the above procedure, your remote control should work for all in functions.
If you need any help from us regarding any kind of universal remote control codes, please contact us and we will give you a better suggestion and solve your problem ASAP. Keep visiting to get more update universal remote control codes.