There are several types of Bose home theaters such as Solo, CineMate, 321, Acoustimass, SoundTouch, Lifestyle, Wave , would you like to control it using one of your favorite universal remotes, of course you should need the codes, we have all kind of codes you can check one by one.
- 0.1 Bose Cinemate 4-Digit Remote Control Digital Home Theater Speaker System
- 0.2 BOSE Home Cinema 5-digit universal remote control
- 0.3 4-digit universal remote control codes for older BOSE home theater systems:
- 1 How to program a universal remote control?
- 2 How to program the BOSE universal home theater remote control without codes
- 3 How to program the BOSE home theater Universal remote control with manual method
- 4 How to program the BOSE universal home theater remote control with Code search
Bose Cinemate 4-Digit Remote Control Digital Home Theater Speaker System
BOSE Home Cinema 5-digit universal remote control
4-digit universal remote control codes for older BOSE home theater systems:
All reported remote control codes will work with the BOSE Home Theater: Bose CineMate GS Series II, Bose 123 sound system, Bose Acoustimass 10 Series IV home entertainment speaker system, Bose SoundTouch, Bose Lifestyle SoundTouch 535 entertainment system, Bose CineMate Series II digital home theater speaker system , and more.
These codes are tested with: Xfinity X-1 remote control, Comcast, XR2 remote control, Harmony 650, FiOS, Verizon, Cox, Time Warner, Century Link, etc …
How to program a universal remote control?
There are three easy ways to install or configure a universal remote control and the first is Use of a key code, programming via universal remote code search and Manual installation.
How to program the BOSE universal home theater remote control without codes
In the automatic search method, all universal remote control codes have gone through a scanning process in the remote control. It scans one code at a time to find the correct remote code that works with your remote to program the command. Follow the instructions below:
Using the key code we can easily program a universal remote control and the key code identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- You must first “Turn on the device”
- press the “TV” On your “BOSE Universal Home Theater Remote”
- Now press and hold the “Configuration button” on the universal remote until it displays the “Bright flash” (This means it is in “learning mode”)
- Finally enter the “Key code” that you have found in the programming guide (Instruction booklet)
- Once you have done this procedure, all you need to do is “Point your remote control at the television” then “Press and hold the power” button
- You can release the “Power button” every time the screen turns off
That’s it, your TV will work fine now with the universal remote control, if your device does not work then try repeating the same procedure with the different code from the same part of the reference table.
How to program the BOSE universal home theater remote control with Code search
If you can’t find the key code that works for the device at that time, you can configure your universal remote to search for the correct one. It’s a code in the manual that forces the remote into search mode
- First of all “Turn on the device”
- Now press and hold the “To install” button
- Enter the “9-9-1” code (three digits)
- Now hold the “Power button” on the remote control, then press the channel up until the device in this case your TV “Off”
The above method may take a little longer, but finding your key code is very important. Once you have completed the above procedure, your remote control should work for all in functions.